During 2016, CVSRT celebrated our 50th Anniversary and we marked this very important milestone with a series of events.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our families and friends, previous members and many supporters, who helped to make this year such a memorable one for everyone who is, or has been, connected to the team over the last 50 years.
Our aim during 2016 was simple:
- Remember our origins, previous members and incidents
- Celebrate team successes and achievements
- Reinforce our commitment to the community through training and education
- Raise funds for the future
- And finally, celebrate and have some fun!
We can safely say that we have achieved all our objectives. Thank you for allowing us to continue to provide the essential life-saving emergency service to the community.